I'm out of my size 12's!!

Options
I used to be so afraid of trying on my clothes in my closet! Now I look forward to finding things that fit loose!! MY size 12's are way to big for me now, and my size 10's are starting to look very baggy! I don't want to buy any clothes until I reach my size 6 goal, but I think that's going to be hard to do. I can't say how much these last two month on MFP has helped me boost my self-esteem!!!

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am so incredibly jealous right now...lol GOOD FOR YOU! That's such a huge accomplishment
  • destoni85
    destoni85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I can ALMOST fit into my 12's again... Thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I have nothing that fits, but don't want to invest in a lot of clothing. I might get some pants that fit at Marshal's to get through until I lose the rest of the weight.
  • Anna19911
    Options
    I am also VERY jealous! GREAT JOB!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Great for you!!! I can't wait to get into 10's. I just got in 12's though. The sad thing is I don't have any of these sizes in my closet to "try on" since it's been over 10 yrs (and cross country moving). I got rid of everything. lol Salvation Army/Goodwill here I come. Need to get cheap clothes for my in-between.
    How tall are you, Vero? Size 6-8 is what I'm trying for too!
  • jacksonde24
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!!!! You worked hard and look at you now! Congrats and good luck with the rest!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    congradulations! it is great when all of your hard work and dedication materializes in these ways. it makes it all worth while!
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions! I know how great it feels :-)......It's so depressing to get dressed when everything is tight and uncomfortable.
    Fitting better in your clothes, and feeling good about how you look makes you a happier person, and therefore a better mommy and wife..

And on top of all that you get better health as well...

It's a win/win situation for everybody.

Keep going! You'll get to those size 8's...and then 6!!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I have nothing that fits, but don't want to invest in a lot of clothing. I might get some pants that fit at Marshal's to get through until I lose the rest of the weight.
    I heart Marshal's for cheap clothes!! that sounds like a great idea!
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I just changed from the 2nd hole on my belt loop to the 3rd and I was so ecstatic I nearly cried. It's such a good feeling to see the hard work paying off, isn't it?
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    There used to be a clothing swap thing going, where one person would send particular clothes to someone else and that person would send the person a check for the shipping. Someone should start that thread up again if u ladies are needing some pants to wear! lol

I got pants through it last time I lost a bunch of weight and it was awesome, got like 4 pairs of nice pants for 7$ shipping or something like that.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! I love the size victories!!!
  • veromancha
    Options
    Great for you!!! I can't wait to get into 10's. I just got in 12's though. The sad thing is I don't have any of these sizes in my closet to "try on" since it's been over 10 yrs (and cross country moving). I got rid of everything. lol Salvation Army/Goodwill here I come. Need to get cheap clothes for my in-between.
    How tall are you, Vero? Size 6-8 is what I'm trying for too!
    I'm 5'6, YOu will get there!! I'm hoping to fit into a 6 by June, I have a goal dress that I can't wait to fit into :drinker:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done, fab achievement
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    O...and also.....
    You are beautiful...and you have a beautiful family!!
    The best wishes with the health of your little girl!
    It will be very helpful to her if you teach her to eat healthy!!
  • veromancha
    Options
    There used to be a clothing swap thing going, where one person would send particular clothes to someone else and that person would send the person a check for the shipping. Someone should start that thread up again if u ladies are needing some pants to wear! lol

I got pants through it last time I lost a bunch of weight and it was awesome, got like 4 pairs of nice pants for 7$ shipping or something like that.

THat is a great idea :flowerforyou:
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I am very jealous!!!
  • veromancha
    Options
    O...and also.....
    You are beautiful...and you have a beautiful family!!
    The best wishes with the health of your little girl!
    It will be very helpful to her if you teach her to eat healthy!!
    Awe...THank YOu!!!! So are you! :flowerforyou:
  • veromancha
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! I love the size victories!!!
    Me TOO!! Thanks for the support!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!