New to My Fitness Pal

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I'm excited for this program, its really helping me stay motivated but I would love for any advice you guys might have!

Replies

• stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me. I'm new too and am loving this site. :flowerforyou:
  • Riliye
    Riliye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. =) As for advice...haha, remember this day about three weeks from now, when the water weight is off and the scale is being uncooperative.

Being a little more serious...find some good, supportive friends around here on the message boards. It's been my experience that there are very few "mean" people (although like any forum you'll find *some*) and everyone is majorly supportive and positive. And be sure you have at least one person, whether on MFP or in real life, that will be blunt and tell you straight up if you're making excuses for yourself.

Friend me if you wanna, I'm always in the market for new faces. =) And remember, no matter what -- You can do this!
  • genob4
    Options
    true that.. been doing it a week and really helping me keep honest..
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Panda love! <3

I love MFP. Happy to be friends if you're looking for that. :-)
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

I've been on here for about a month and loving the support. This website has really helped me track what I eat and do weight loss the right way. Feel free to add :) And good luck on your journey!!
  • jporterfield
    Options
    Hi
    Add Udo's 3 6 9 oil to your diet. If you don't know about this oil, read about it online. You can purchase it at most health food stores, refrigerated. Don't count these calories because it is a totally healthy oil and will actually help your metabolism rev up.