NSV!!

Options
So yesterday, I took my husband to go with me to walmart to get some work out pants for my new found love of zumba...(all I have are sweats and everyone knows that is not what you want to wear doing zumba lol)..so I picked up a pair of danceskin yoga capris and looked at them and I figured since they are not loose fitting but rather form fitting, I would HAVE to stay with my usual size of large as that is the size pants I have been wearing for the past 2 years at the weight I am now...so today, I decided to break them in a bit and try them on while doing zumba at my house...and they practically fall off they are so big :) They are comfy and I will keep them..but goodness it's nice knowing that I could easily fit in a size medium :):)

Replies

• amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Go get some mediums girl - you will be shaking off those larges in Zumba!!! Congrats on your NSV>
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Good for you! No go get those meduims!:flowerforyou:

What is NSV?:blushing:
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yay!!! love that feeling!!! And I also heart Zumba!!1
  • Maztastic
    Options
    What is NSV?:blushing:

I had to ask that on another thread. Non-scale victory is the answer :)
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YES! That's awesome! :happy:

Can't wait to break into the wonderful world of mediums! Keep going and congrats on that awesome nsv!
  • Kdoty
    Kdoty Posts: 12
    Options
    i have actually got my bottom side into a size xl... and that is wow for me! Great job jess!!
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Thats great....................
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Now you can smile knowing you are smaller than they are. I have some of those too. Mine are now 3 sizes too big, but I wear them anyway they are so comfy. I snipped a small hole inside just below the elastic band, and strung a long stretchy shoe lace through that I can tie. Nice and snug, but has some give for movement, and most importantly, they don't fall down!
  • jessicamichalski
    Options
    Good for you!! Now you can smile knowing you are smaller than they are.
    This makes me smile :)

Thank you all for being so supportive! Seriously if it wasn't for this website...I would not be where I am right now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!