Hubbie tried 30DS with me, so funny!

Options
I got my hubbie to do 30DS with me today and boy oh boy was it funny! all the grumphing and mumphing, the blokes a good 7 stone lighter than me! should have been a breeze for him, I think there are gonna be some aching limbs in the morning:wink: oh and I did this after half hour of Zumba, I dont know he obviously has no stamina:laugh:

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    LOL. :) That's so cute.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    shows you're getting stronger! & that's cute he made the effort to try with you :o)
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    very nice that he tried it with ya! that was my b.f with ab ripper x he did it with me once and wil never do it again lol
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hehe cute! My husband and I have been talking about buying a workout video to try together..I think we should try to tae bo one I already have though 1st and see if we actually get off our behinds and do it lol
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    I love Tae Bo but my hubbs is so unco-ordinated he trips over his own feet:laugh: , so thought that Shred would ideal as no leaping about doing complicated steps, just jumping jacks etc. He was watching me do Zumba before I did Shred and freely admitted it would be a no go! I still dont think he will be doing the Shred again though, I will try to persuade him, I have my ways:wink:
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i want my dude to try it with me!!!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    My hubby use to sit on the couch with our 3 year old daughter and watch me do 30DS. I could tell by the look on his face he really didn't think it looked as hard as I was making it out to be. One day he tried it and he couldn't make it through the warm up :laugh: I do believe that was one of the only times he said to me, "wow, it was as hard as you were making it look" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    how funny...im trying to get mine to try it out but he's just not motivated :huh:
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    LOL! My husband did the Shred with me once and I haven't been able to get him to do it with me since. Always has an excuse.
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    :laugh: some men just don't seem to have what it takes :wink: