Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast

Options
MOMvsFOOD
MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
This is how I fed my spinach haters at home a ton of spinach while simultaneously becoming a hero for making an awesome dinner

http://momvsfood.blogspot.com/2011/02/spinach-stuffed-chicken.html

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try this, I love all the recipes you post! Thank you!!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump! :wink:
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh, that sounds great! I'll have to try that recipe! I love spinach! I have a lot of stuffed chicken recipes. Keeps things from getting boring! :)

...So, I've only been here a couple weeks and keep seeing "bump" everywhere, what does that mean?
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    Yum . .. we love spinach & chicken - will have to try!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options

...So, I've only been here a couple weeks and keep seeing "bump" everywhere, what does that mean?

It bumps the topic up to keep it in recent threads and also saves it to your topics so that you can look at it later :smile:
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome! Good to know, thank you very much! :)
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    I just looked at your blog, some delicious looking recipes on there. Thanks for sharing with us :flowerforyou:
  • MOMvsFOOD
    Options
    I couldnt figure it out for the longest time! I kept asking where to find the "bump" button lol
  • MOMvsFOOD
    Options
  • apfeiff
    Options
    You have some amazing recipes. I do eat with my eyes though- so it would be great to see pics of your recipes! Thanks!
  • MOMvsFOOD
    Options
    I definitely need to get back to pics! When I first started my blog I was much better at it, then as time went on I think I let that part slide ..... thanks for holding me accountable- Im going to start taking pics of whatever I can :)
  • loveshinesthru
    Options
    bump