Java java java java java java

Options
13»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That does it. I consider this as a indication, that I should not hold back anymore, and get one cup for myself. 1 coffee a day isn't that bad. :drinker:
    And Juliebean,(I dunno, if I'm committing a mistake advising you this) you can try nescafe instant coffee sachets, if you like the taste.

:noway: Instant coffee??? GET HER!!!!!!! :mad:
    lol jk ... i won't drink the stuff but it could do the trick for some i suppose

When hurricane katrina hit I was the only one on the block with a bottle of nescafe in my closet. I was the most popular chick on the street!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I love my morning cup of java! I wake up and my mouth waters at the thought.

My morning routine:
    Wake up via my Toddler alarm
    Think of coffee....drool
    Get up, get my son his milk and banana (his morning routine...his "pre-breakfast" thing LOL!)
    Scoop my coffee and put the water in (I use Chock Full o nuts city blend right now)
    Brew
    Drink 24 ounces of water while coffee is brewing (already starts to wake me up)
    Put splenda and 1 tbsp fat free cinnamon/vanilla coffeemate cream. MMMMMMMMM!!
    The first sip is like HEAVEN!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Do U remove the Cherry tomato from your mouth first before drinking? :bigsmile:
    It's a grape tomato. Working my way up to a cherry tomato! :wink:

But yes...it is removed!! :laugh:

Yeah, what's up with the cherry tomato Tam????

Dunkin Donuts....they have the BEST coffee...but I do make starbucks at home all the time, if I buy it at Starbucks it is always way too strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I love my morning cup of java! I wake up and my mouth waters at the thought.

My morning routine:
    Wake up via my Toddler alarm
    Think of coffee....drool
    Get up, get my son his milk and banana (his morning routine...his "pre-breakfast" thing LOL!)
    Scoop my coffee and put the water in (I use Chock Full o nuts city blend right now)
    Brew
    Drink 24 ounces of water while coffee is brewing (already starts to wake me up)
    Put splenda and 1 tbsp fat free cinnamon/vanilla coffeemate cream. MMMMMMMMM!!
    The first sip is like HEAVEN!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Do U remove the Cherry tomato from your mouth first before drinking? :bigsmile:
    It's a grape tomato. Working my way up to a cherry tomato! :wink:

But yes...it is removed!! :laugh:

Yeah, what's up with the cherry tomato Tam????

Dunkin Donuts....they have the BEST coffee...but I do make starbucks at home all the time, if I buy it at Starbucks it is always way too strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just REALLY enjoy my tomatoes!! (Promoting healthy eating..you know :wink: )
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY (sorry let me quit yelling) Today is the first day in over a week that I'm having coffee in the AM. I woke up hungry today (:drinker: ) and decided to stop and get some croissants (sp?) and an iced coffee. :smooched: I love iced coffee .... even though my first thought was "I make it better at home" it still has caffine in it and tastes good so it serves it purpose. The good news about waking up hungry is I know I'll eat today which gives me another chance to get back on track, BUT the bad news is I can tell it's also gonna be one of those days I wanna eat everything in sight.
    ANYWHO!! I'm a wee bit wired already (and not lookin forward to the crash) But thought I'd share my caffine high with everyone!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    I love my coffee in the morining while I'm reading
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY (sorry let me quit yelling) Today is the first day in over a week that I'm having coffee in the AM. I woke up hungry today (:drinker: ) and decided to stop and get some croissants (sp?) and an iced coffee. :smooched: I love iced coffee .... even though my first thought was "I make it better at home" it still has caffine in it and tastes good so it serves it purpose. The good news about waking up hungry is I know I'll eat today which gives me another chance to get back on track, BUT the bad news is I can tell it's also gonna be one of those days I wanna eat everything in sight.
    ANYWHO!! I'm a wee bit wired already (and not lookin forward to the crash) But thought I'd share my caffine high with everyone!

HAHAAHAH! OMG I didn't think you were serious!!!! :laugh: :devil:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

HAHAAHAH! OMG I didn't think you were serious!!!! :laugh: :devil:

Too bad he doesn't read business cards. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Get to readin... :smokin:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry, that's prob not the reaction you're used to.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Get to readin... :smokin:

:blushing: :blushing: :laugh:
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Options
    *clangs Mt Dew can to Meghans coffee cup*

Heres to a good day. May no one be on our butts at work today.

I don't have that type of job. nono.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I was in a seriously pissy mood before I read this. You made me laugh so hard and I don't want to maim my husband anymore.:drinker: Cheers to you!