In need of MFP friends ....

Options
I just started my account today, I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated to reach my goals !!

Replies

• nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have lost 16lbs so far but still have 40 odd to lose :)
  • MomOfMikeAndLiam
    Options
    My goal is only to lose 16 more, but I've been through the tough stuff. I think I can be a good support system. My name is Ali.
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :smile: Add me if you want! Friends on here are such a great help, great motivation, and awesome support!
  • sandraoshea
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sandra and I have just joined MFP today. I too need some motivation to "keep on the straight and narrow". This website is so informative and easy to use.

You are doing soo soo well. I hope we can keep each company ... and out of the biscuit barrell...lol!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!! This is a great place to stay motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • jkq2003
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am rather new also and would love to help motivate you.
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi. I have lost 60 pounds since the beginning of 2010 and I know what it is like to have an injury. I have ongoing issues with my left shoulder/rotater cuff and my right knee. By listening to my body I have still been able to succeed. I am a bit older than you at 38 and at a different stage in my life (married, three kids) but feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Also just about a half hour away from Dayton, OH!
  • richiedbond
    Options
    This place is awesome and the people are awesome. Fell free to add me
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you're in the Air Force. My husband works at Hill AFB in Utah and we love working out at the gym on base. I also love all the fitness events like 5ks that the base sponsors and I try to take advantage of them.

You can do it!
  • breyes10
    Options
    I am so excited to start seeing results .... for the longest time i was in denial and did not want to belive that i needed to loose any weight. I am so glad to have friends to help!!
  • jtolbert
    Options
    Would love to be added as your friend. I started my account on friday.
  • sandraoshea
    Options
    Me too. I can be "good" for so long but when I fall off the wagon it is pretty spectacular. This weekend I decided enough was enough. I have started to get quite ill too and that's never good.

Here's to a new start.....fit and healthy.
  • AriyahIsrael
    AriyahIsrael Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Just joined today and motivated to get an early start before our new baby arrives :)! Woohoo 2011
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want :) welcome