Motivating goals

Options
So I know we all have major goals we are trying to attain, and some even has small monthly goals. I thought to start the week off I might challenge you all to a weekly goal. Start this week off on the right foot working hard for those of us who are plateauing give our bodies a little kick in the "*kitten*" per say. This isn't one of those like let lose a lob this week cause for some that harder than others. So I start off:

My small goal for this week is to do at least two double days where i workout in the morning and follow it up with a workout that afternoon or night at the gym.

Good luck to all who want to do it and for those who just read this... We can do this and have an *kitten* kickin week!

Replies

• grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I think I like this. I've been doing Insanity, and I noticed that one of my best days was when I had two separate workouts in one day. So think I'll be doing my normal workouts and then throwing in a little 30 Day Shred in three or four times a week. I'm with ya!
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    I have been wanting to work out in the morning and then the early evening but just haven't gotten off my butt to do it.

What would you reward yourself with? I have a hard time figuring out what to use as a reward.
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like this Idea :) I'm going to try and do this 3 times this week .
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I have been wanting to work out in the morning and then the early evening but just haven't gotten off my butt to do it.

What would you reward yourself with? I have a hard time figuring out what to use as a reward.

I'm not good with rewards, knowing that i will be a smaller size sooner is reward enough.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I like this Idea :) I'm going to try and do this 3 times this week .

Excellent I'm starting today I did a strength training dvd this morning and the gym later on!!! Good luck!
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Kelli, this is perfect for my goal this week...I really need to kick the exercise up, and hopefully start losing the weight CONSISTENTLY!!! lol So. I'm going to copy you on this one, along with trying to work out at least 5 days.

I also want to kick my water up to minimum 10 glasses a day...I've been reading some of the 'success stories' diary's and they all have a common link....TONS OF WATER!!!!

Thanks for kicking this off :flowerforyou:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I think I like this. I've been doing Insanity, and I noticed that one of my best days was when I had two separate workouts in one day. So think I'll be doing my normal workouts and then throwing in a little 30 Day Shred in three or four times a week. I'm with ya!

Awesome I'm on some kind of crazy plateau and need a kick start to start losing again.... HERE WE GO. double days here i come!
  • whitneynina
    whitneynina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I am very new to this website and I am just coming off of Influenza A, work full-time, a mother, a wife, and a part-time student. It is nice to see other people challenges. I will work out a minimum of 3 days this week! I would like to try 5 but I have to be realistic, I am not 100% better yet!:smile:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Kelli, this is perfect for my goal this week...I really need to kick the exercise up, and hopefully start losing the weight CONSISTENTLY!!! lol So. I'm going to copy you on this one, along with trying to work out at least 5 days.

I also want to kick my water up to minimum 10 glasses a day...I've been reading some of the 'success stories' diary's and they all have a common link....TONS OF WATER!!!!

Thanks for kicking this off :flowerforyou:

It's I had a tough week last week fighting staying on track and not just being cool with where i'm at. I went to a family game night and everyone was like " oooo you look so good what are you doing" So I need to keep going and a nice kick start for the week is going to be good. Plus I know i'm not the only one who feels like this soo i'd thought we could "band" together and motivate eachother for a succussful week!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Good Luck! I am very new to this website and I am just coming off of Influenza A, work full-time, a mother, a wife, and a part-time student. It is nice to see other people challenges. I will work out a minimum of 3 days this week! I would like to try 5 but I have to be realistic, I am not 100% better yet!:smile:

3 is better 1-2... so that is a fantastic start! Kids, working, and lets be honest husbands are no easy job plus coming off being sick! You go girl!
  • zoe021601
    Options
    My goal this week is to workout 5 days. It's actually my goal every week, but it never happens! This is going to be the week!
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to workout 5 days. It's actually my goal every week, but it never happens! This is going to be the week!

Hooray for the 5 a-week-ers!!! lol
    We can do it!!
    When I find myself slacking, I'll just think "Well, I bet Zoe is doing hers..." and that will kick my butt in gear!!

Good luck!

Leslie