Beach Body's Brazilian Butt Lift...

Options
Anyone doing this? I know it sounds strange but is it just for your butt or do you get a good workout for the rest of you too? I would like to order the set but hoped to get some feedback here first. Thanks!

Replies

• KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I looked into this and I'm curious too.
    From the looks of it you get a good aerobic work out but it's mostly for your bum.
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering as well. My poor tuckus needs a crane!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Anyone doing this? I know it sounds strange but is it just for your butt or do you get a good workout for the rest of you too? I would like to order the set but hoped to get some feedback here first. Thanks!

It not strange, I had the exact thoughts, thanks for posting and hopefully someone knows :)
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm wondering as well. My poor tuckus needs a crane!
    hahahahaha! I feel the SAME way!
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    If it's a Beachbody product, I'm inclined to think that it's going to give you overall fitness. I'm envisioning a lot of squats, lunges, and leg lifts to get those legs in shape. I have no actual experience with the product though.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    If you want additionally booty workouts, I have been doing the 15 minute booty camp on fitnessmagazine.com ( under videos) it really has made a difference I can't ait to where shorts this summer!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I want to know too!
  • jksn2nlove
    Options
    I ordered the product but I am currently doing TurboFire and some ChaLean Extreme. The BBL consists of the following DVD's:

01 Bum Bum
    Leandro's signature workout (named after the Brazilian slang for "butt" and pronounced "boom-boom") combines fat-blasting cardio with lower-body sculpting moves. (Approx. 35 min.)

02 High & Tight
    Focus on all those stubborn trouble zones: the hips, glutes, and saddlebags. Leandro uses his secret weapons—the Booty Resistance Band and ankle weights—to lift your butt to new heights. (Approx. 35 min.)

03 Sculpt
    In this video, Leandro takes you through a total-body workout with a sexy Brazilian twist to sculpt your entire body while focusing on your glutes. Look like a sexy supermodel—lean and toned, without the bulk. (Approx. 50 min.)

04 Cardio Axe
    Feel like you're dancing in the streets of Brazil with Leandro's signature axe (pronounced "ah-shay"), a fat-burning, cardio-blasting, dance-based workout that delivers all-over slimming results fast. (Approx. 30 min.)

05 Tummy Tuck
    Leandro's surefire way to get flat, sexy abs in just 15 minutes. (Approx. 15 min.)

Hope this helps :wink:

Rosa
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I ordered the product but I am currently doing TurboFire and some ChaLean Extreme. The BBL consists of the following DVD's:

01 Bum Bum
    Leandro's signature workout (named after the Brazilian slang for "butt" and pronounced "boom-boom") combines fat-blasting cardio with lower-body sculpting moves. (Approx. 35 min.)

02 High & Tight
    Focus on all those stubborn trouble zones: the hips, glutes, and saddlebags. Leandro uses his secret weapons—the Booty Resistance Band and ankle weights—to lift your butt to new heights. (Approx. 35 min.)

03 Sculpt
    In this video, Leandro takes you through a total-body workout with a sexy Brazilian twist to sculpt your entire body while focusing on your glutes. Look like a sexy supermodel—lean and toned, without the bulk. (Approx. 50 min.)

04 Cardio Axe
    Feel like you're dancing in the streets of Brazil with Leandro's signature axe (pronounced "ah-shay"), a fat-burning, cardio-blasting, dance-based workout that delivers all-over slimming results fast. (Approx. 30 min.)

05 Tummy Tuck
    Leandro's surefire way to get flat, sexy abs in just 15 minutes. (Approx. 15 min.)

Rosa

Thank you! This sounds like a lot of fun!!!
  • improvstitute
    Options

I can introduce you to the Texas Tush Haul...I do it all day every day!!!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options

01 Bum Bum

02 High & Tight

03 Sculpt

04 Cardio Axe

05 Tummy Tuck

Rosa

Thank you! This sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Yes! Thank you!