New To This.

Options
I'm new to this site and i really like it. I haven't been able to stay off here since i have joined. I'm really trying to do better with eating better and working out. If anyone has any tips on eating healthier and working out please pass the info on to me.

Replies

• dajerzeediva
    dajerzeediva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi tee i no for me jus doing portion control and using the site to help monitor my cal intake has helped me and going to the gym has me stuck cause i dont no where to start
  • rma315
    Options
    Hello! You need to be Motivated, I think to myself on my way to the gym that the hardest part is just getting there! dont think about it just DO IT! you will see results if you stay motivated and watch your calories and try to make it to the gym even if its only for 20 min.
  • VeganFit
    VeganFit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Rock On! I've been the same way, I found this App on my phone a while back and haven't been able to put it down. For me what helped was to really look at what I was doing to my body. To educate myself on what was going on and to look at all the problems that I could of faced had I continued down the path that I was on. I think its really important to get down to the core reasons as to why we got to where we were and if we can understand how we eat, why we eat and the reasons we chose to be where we were (are) it helps us to shed that excess weight and make it stick. A HUGE portion of shedding excess weight is nutrition so that is something that needs to be considered. What good foods to put in your body that sustain it, that fuel it and give it what it needs. Also Exercise is amazing! I feel empowered and strong now that I do what I do. What I did to start my journey was to cut out all fast food although I still go to Subway or Chipotle. I also stopped drinking Soda and started drinking more water. Just be aware of your body and what you put into it not just the food aspect but the emotional/mental aspects as well.

Have Fun With It!
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    HEY ALL