Fell off the Wagon

Options
Ugggghh. I don't know what my problem is, I have not worked out or logged any of my foods since the 11th of this month. My allergies started acting up and I didn't feel like doing anything but I added drinking cokes and eating junk back to my routine. I haven't even weighed, I don't want to know. I think it will cause depression :sad: .

I ordered a new bike and it is being delievered today. I hope I will be motivated to get on it and ride. I don't know what is wrong with me, I just don't care and don't want to try. Anyways, I just wanted to vent and let those who I have made friends with know I didn't disappear I was just absent in mind and body.
:frown:

Replies

• karabeccasmith
    Options
    Ugggghh. I don't know what my problem is, I have not worked out or logged any of my foods since the 11th of this month. My allergies started acting up and I didn't feel like doing anything but I added drinking cokes and eating junk back to my routine. I haven't even weighed, I don't want to know. I think it will cause depression :sad: .

I ordered a new bike and it is being delievered today. I hope I will be motivated to get on it and ride. I don't know what is wrong with me, I just don't care and don't want to try. Anyways, I just wanted to vent and let those who I have made friends with know I didn't disappear I was just absent in mind and body.
    :frown:
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    I was the same way!! I went on vacay and worked so hard up to that point, you know to look good on vacay....when i got back --- i was done for!! Give yourself 10 more days. Just chill out...mentally reboot yourself, and/or do you have something to look forward to? a family gathering??? Something you wanna look fabulous for??? set a short term goal and you will be more willing to start back up!!

GOOD LUCK! :wink:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    O sweetie.....here's a shoulder!

:flowerforyou:

We all go through this at some point, where we feel discouraged and that there is no hope. But sweetie.....all it takes to end it is action. get up and do some crunches. maybe some traveling lunges. once your body starts releasing endorphines, it'll feel great and you won't want to stop!

But ya gotta start first :flowerforyou:

Don't weigh in. don't focus on anything but moving you cute tushie. maybe log some food. Weigh-in when your mind is in a better place and you feel that you can handle it.

:heart:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Don't fret it, just get back on the wagon. You only have something to worry about if you stay off of the wagon. Its not easy I know. The hard work and commitment you put into your health will make victory that much sweeter. And trust me when I say that the victory that waits for you down the road is a very sweet victory indeed :)
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey, those wagons are tricky to stay on. Maybe they need to put seat belts on them.

Hop back on baby. Run to catch up if you need to.

You can't give up.