Jillian Micheals ..If you ever read this

Options
Ok time to let her know what her dvd and books and podcasts are doing to you

I have the 30day shred, the apps the podcasts ect. Be funny and let her have it complain and praise what ever post your thoughts..

so heres mine....

I have watched you for a number of years from the comfort of my armchair eating huge dinners and thinking it cant be that hard...right?? I loved you screaming at people spitting and cursing in their faces.

So i joined in today...did half of level one needed asthma pump and a gallon of water BUT guess what

@ of a gun! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• ksimms
    ksimms Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha, I laughed pretty hard at this. Probably the best thing I've read today, maybe even this week.

On that note I'd like to tell her that she isn't that mean, and just looking at her body is enough motivation to eat healthier and do some 2 a days.

I have 30DS (on day 4 of lvl 1) and have her yoga meltdown dvd as well. I've been doing the yoga right after the shred, I feel so good afterwards!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    lmao
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Excellent post. I know when Iam doing my DVD w/ JM I am cursing at my TV all the time. But when I look in the mirror at my results I smile :smile:
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    I find i shout at the tv evil ******* hahaha still love it though!
  • nixxy74
    Options
    in fAct i just did and extra 20 mins to make up for not completing it today....nearly ten mins left......IM NOT GOING TO BE BEATEN !!! you evil dictactor of flab.....love ya really mwah.xx haha
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Dear Jillian

I wish you were meaner and scarier on your Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. It would make me feel less bad swearing at you as you woop my *kitten* into gear.

but Jillian, you make me wanna puke. I want to work so hard that I puke because I know how happy it makes you on Biggest Loser! haha
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You make me work like no one else can.. But take my word for it, if I ever meet you, I WILL shout in your face and make you drop and give me 50 for payback!!!!!
    But I love you really :)
  • nixxy74
    Options
    I say it with fondness how mean it is. but ive been meaner to myself.

seriously im the worst ive ever been so this is a real accomplishment to get even this dvd going! thankyou JM!