It's amazing what changes your body can make...

Options
I was a big soda drinker before I started my weight loss journey. I'm talking at least two 44oz cups from the gas station up the street. :embarassed: So then I went to diet to avoid caffeine withdrawal headaches. I was drinking about 2 cans a day, which is a huge step. So then I tried incorporating more water, but didn't work out so well. Now it's like my tastebuds don't WANT soda anymore! I was a big Diet Mt. Dew fan, and now I barely drink that even! Water all the way! It's amazing how your body can change like that! Much easier than trying to force it down! I actually WANT an ice cold water from the fridge! Wahooo!!!:happy:

Replies

• gdotman
    Options
    Totaly understand I have not had any pop since December just don't like it anymore.
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I was a huge Mt Dew fan and the start of the year I cold turkey quit drinking anything with caffeine in it.
    I am getting in 80-100 oz of water a day, then treat myself with a Sprite some times or a G2.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I am trying to drink less.. I can't actually stop drinking it.. but.. still.. I really only drink it when I am out to dinner.. but when I do drink it.. idk.. I don't like it.. I just miss the taste.. but I do drink water in between.. and during the day..
  • takethepieces
    Options
    I still hate water, but I used to drink a lot of coke. I never have or want to have full fat coke any more, even when I have a 'day off'. I consider that a victory.