The new me!!!!

hobbitgurl
hobbitgurl Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Heather. I am 28 years old. I have 4 beautiful children That keep me very busy. I am a stay at home mom. My husband is a truck driver and is gone most of the time. So pretty much I am a single mom. When i was in my teens I weighed at my worst 120. After I had my first child i gained 30 pounds. Then i had the rest right after. So I was never able to get the weight off. I always thought I dont care what people thought about me. Well the last month I have been going through a real hard time in my life and decided to make changes. The first change is to lose weight. Right now I weigh 179 pounds and I am 5 foot exactly. My goal is to get down to 130 pounds. I need support because I am addicted to food.

93599.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• My name is Heather. I am 28 years old. I have 4 beautiful children That keep me very busy. I am a stay at home mom. My husband is a truck driver and is gone most of the time. So pretty much I am a single mom. When i was in my teens I weighed at my worst 120. After I had my first child i gained 30 pounds. Then i had the rest right after. So I was never able to get the weight off. I always thought I dont care what people thought about me. Well the last month I have been going through a real hard time in my life and decided to make changes. The first change is to lose weight. Right now I weigh 179 pounds and I am 5 foot exactly. My goal is to get down to 130 pounds. I need support because I am addicted to food.

93599.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and welcome this is the place to be great site and the people here are awesome !! :flowerforyou:
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    I'm addicted to food too. Just log in everyday and many times a day if it is a bad one. Eat healthy and exercise....that is the way to do it. I have learned by logging in everyday, how to eat healthy. Exercising is key though, don't skip it. And don't forget....everyone has bad days and everyone is BAD once in a while....just get back on track as soon as you can! :flowerforyou:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    You can do it, congrats for taking the first steps!!!! :)
  • Hi Heather....youve came to the right place! Ive been here for about a month and its opened my eyes alot! specially when i have a binge or just over eat! Im addicted to food too. Just like somebody else said,just log your food everyday...don't get discouraged if at first its hard for you,we all go through it! I had about two weeks of trying over and over agian!

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome and best of luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Hi Heather - Welcome to the Club :bigsmile:

Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi and welcome! I too am addicted to food :embarassed: and if I can do this, so can you! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • thank you to all of you I am logging in daily and logging my food I also went through my kitchen and cleaned ....heartbreaking moments for my kids.......i figured if i was going to eat healthy so were they they are my support and reasoning for doing this.
This discussion has been closed.