Pretty Damn Frustrated

Options
2»

Replies

• peaches6311
    peaches6311 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am thinking sodium and realizing we ate at an Asian restaurant a couple nights ago, I also had a few salted tortilla chips with guacamole last night.

There is your answer :)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've heard that calories don't show up on the scale for about 10 days, so, maybe you're seeing results from meals last week?

Wow, I never heard that. Very interesting!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I think first of all you need to pay attention to how your feeling and notice changes in how your clothes fit. I have been stuck too, but I really bore down and have been constant in my water, eating every 2-3 hours, cutting out processed foods and eating a well balanced diet of lean meats, whole grains,veggies and fruits. Oh, and working out 5 days a week. So know the scale has started to move again, but I can see changes in my body, so I'm very happy to stick with it. It did not happen over night, it takes time for the body to catch up with the changes you are making.
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Apologies if I am stating the obvious, lots of sodium recently? You can track it via your diary if you set your diary for this, it is very useful as some friends have reported significant weight gain overnight (which cannot be fat) and sodium is usually the culprit! Good luck!
  • pontprennau
    pontprennau Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am eating around 1600-1800 per day and eating back most of my exercise calories. That should be a 1 1/2 pound los per week.

When I dropped my calorie intake to 1800 calories I stopped losing weight, put it back to 21-2300 and it started dropping off again
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am thinking sodium and realizing we ate at an Asian restaurant a couple nights ago, I also had a few salted tortilla chips with guacamole last night.

HELLOOOOO MSG! Water, water, water. I also notice a bloating feeling when I dont watch my sodium. You will get back on track.
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all.