donate your extra calories here

Options
Every so often I see threads from fellow MFPers who can't eat all their daily calories. I am graciously offering to take on those pesky calories for you, as I never seem to have enough. :grumble:

That is all.:wink:

Replies

• kidzpastorlynn
    Options
    Haha! I know. It's tough to stay under calorie allotment. I've been trying something new for the past week and a half. 24 hours of feasting and 24 hours of fasting... until today I almost always still manage to eat pretty much all my calories for both days anyway and some days way more! I'll let you know how it goes... It's kind of a science experiment for me :o)
    Was starting and stopping at 3 p.m. but have moved it to sundown. Rotating days on and off with Sunday being a free day. Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays are fast days. So far so good... losing inches I think, but the pounds have not really started coming off... I'll see how I am doing at the end of the month and decide if this is for me or not... If I last that long! I almost threw in the towel earlier today!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    i wonder how fat people all of a sudden can't eat. Oh to have that problem.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oh, me too!! When I read the struggles people have to eat all their calories, I wish they could just donate them to the rest of us!
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i wonder how fat people all of a sudden can't eat. Oh to have that problem.

kinda what I was thinking.... :tongue: