Nursing Student, Mama, Wife, Employee....

Options
New to this site... I am SO busy all the time and have gained a significant amount of weight! Wish I could blame the "baby weight" but I lost it within 3 weeks of having my now 17 month old. Nursing school = 15 lb gain in just one semester.. plus some... I am at my alltime high - 193! Scary! My goal is 60 lbs, the problem is going to be finding time for myself and my health.
I also tend to stress eat and i'm an emotional eater.. husband like good homestyle country cooking which adds another level of difficulty!!!

BUT

I can do it!

Replies

• Livie_Marie
    Options
    You sure can do it! Welcome on board, you'll find lots of support, tips, inspiration and humor to help you along the way!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm a student midwife, and it's really common for people on our courses to gain, sometimes a lot!
    Makes it feel harder to lose.....
    But we can support each other :)
  • whitneynina
    whitneynina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I am a full-time employee, part-time student, mother, wife, and I love to eat. I myself am at an all time high weight wise. This site is nice because you can make friends that are in the same boat as you and you can get support and motivation. You can do it!
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Marie, You can do it only by delegating. Tell hubby or child to take turns cooking. It is the only way my wife got through N school. We had a lot of hamburger helper those days but didn't suffer for it much. Hubby or child can do laundry too. You got to de-stress by removing stress, not by eating.