Need accountability partners!!!

Options
Hi Everyone, my name is Andrea. I am 33 years old and just had my 3rd baby 2 months ago. Im looking to lose 15 pounds by May and hopefully another 15 by August or September. Up to this point, i have had no willpower to start eating right or exercising consistently, so now is the time. Would love encouragement from others:) Good luck to you all!:smile::smile:

Replies

• sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just take it day by day! I also have three kids, the youngest one being 2. I've gained about 50 pounds since having my oldest child. My goal is to lose 40-50 pounds by May. I recently made the decision to get off the couch and start working out. Mind you, I haven't worked out hard in about 10 years. As of Monday, I started the 60-day Insanity body conditioning program. Although it is very intense, I am taking it at my own pace. I already feel better in just one week. I am also counting calories and watching what I eat. I'm brand new to this site, but I have found many healthy delicious recipes, and I have no problem stealing them! Just keep working hard and you will reach your goals.
  • mylameoww
    mylameoww Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too and would be great to have friends to check in with and help hold "accountable". so are the suite is pretty helpful just tracking everything helps you realize what you are actually eating. I think support is key as well!!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea...you have definitely come to the right place. You can do this and there is so much information and support from the site to help you on your way. Take it slowly and day by day and you will see results that will motivate you to keep going. I would love to give you some support along the way and you can keep me in check as well! I also have 3 kids but they are all teenagers now...no cute little babies! Add me as friend if you like...

All the best to you...Carrie
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like....we all need support and motivation, and those to call us out if we screw up too! LOL. I have two kids, my oldest is 14 and my youngest is 7, but I never lost the weight I gained with those pregnancies. I started this on Jan 31 and have lost 8 lbs. It's been the best thing to ever happen to me (health wise). :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I've had great results so far in this site. I will send you a friend request!