Multi-Vitamins

Options
Do you workout?

Do you take a multi-vitamin?

Do you think they are needed?

Is it better to take them in the morning or evening, or does it depend on something?

Replies

• hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    yes & yes. i take in morning
  • sophiajackson99
    Options
    I work out aerobically about three times a week and no, don't take a multi. But I do work hard to get green leafy veggies into my diet.
  • Juleswithaplan
    Juleswithaplan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hmm, ok, so do folks track their multi-vitamins in their food diary? I haven't been, but should I be doing this?
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Depends...on your diet and if your body is lacking the vitamins/minerals.

Yes I workout and Yes I take mine in the morning with a meal. I find that if I take it in the evening, it keeps me awake.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I weight train and do 45 min of Cardio Daily

if you eat like a frkn champ, then you're good (lots of fresh veggies and VERY balanced meals)

if not then a multi-vitamin would be good

But thats it all that other snake oil **** is No Bueno! Expensive Urine
  • joe1897
    Options
    I work out and my doctor suggested that I take a multivitamin as a way to help combat Type 2 Diabetes.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i take a MV and a b-complex. i take the one-a-day weight smart in the morning since it has caffeine in it (honestly, this is the biggest reason i take it lol) and then a b-complex with dinner as it's suppose to help w/ metabolism of food.
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Do you workout?

Do you take a multi-vitamin?

Do you think they are needed?

Is it better to take them in the morning or evening, or does it depend on something?

Yes (in the AM)

Yes - The kind I take requires 6 per day so I take 4 in the AM and 2 in the PM (to spread it out).

Yes