New here!

Options
Hello, my name is Becky. I have spent the last two years on WW, did really well and lost 42 pounds, I was five pounds from my goal and plateaued for several months, then November hit. I gained 5 pounds and thought the new program would be great and help me to get back on track and off my plateau. Well it didn't, I was very frustrating trying to find what was going to work for me. After 3 months of trying to get back on track I have decided to leave WW, so I came here wanting to still focus on how much I ate in a day. I do not want to give up on my weight loss journey, I have felt wonderful the last two years!

Replies

• amberselveywest
    Options
    That is so great, I hope you love the site and that it will help you. :) Good luck on your last bit of weight to lose.
  • no41dmbaj
    Options
    Hi Becky
    I know how you feel! Over two years ago, I lost 50 lb using LA Weight Loss, and it's the only thing that ever worked for me. It eventually became too expensive for me, AND I felt like I had lost enough and changed my habits enough where I could continue without it. I kept most of it off, which I am very happy about, but have since crept up 10, and now have a goal of about 25 more total, including the 10 i gained back. It's my first day on here too! Good luck to us both!! - Paula
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    One thing I fear is ever thinking I could do it on my own. I learned too many times that I can't. I finally let go of the idea that I SHOULD be able to on my own and just accept that accountability and support is a big part of the success I have had.
  • mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I also had the fear of doing it on my own. Fortunately I love this site. I can't wait to log my food and exercise time. The support is awesome on this site as well. I really don't feel like I am on my own. Good luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend. :) I am hoping to eventually lose 30 pounds total.
  • mowrynation
    Options
    Hi Becky,

Nice to have you on board :-) !

I am new to my fitness pal too and have found it to be great so far. Lots of great people here to give support, which I really like.

All the Best

Gail