HA Take that

Options
So this is my nsv of the day, I was in my apartment exercise room on the tredmill when 2 girls come in.These girl were probobly 17 or 18.
I had my head phones on but no music playing at that moment when one of the girls says to the other "that fat ***** is gonna have to be in here a long time if she ever wants to look like us" OMFG did she really say that!?Normally I would have started a war of words but I decided to do something better.They were "running " on thier tredmills at like 6.0 mph so I truned mine up to 7.0 they lasted about 5 minutes at their pace I went 10 on mine.They went to the multi press weight machine and could barely do 3 reps at 20 lbs
so the minute they walked away I went over and did 10 on 50 lbs.Every damn thing they did I followed behind them and did longer,heavier,more. I felt great.Yeah I may be overweight but i was definatly in better shape than them!:bigsmile:

Replies

• atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    People can really be Grade A Jerks! Good for you!!! Keep up the good work!! You're already AWESOME!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    good job :smile:
  • MandyC82
    Options
    I love it! Great job girl! Down with skinny b*tches! :tongue:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is so ignorant! I hate mean people. Nice you took the high road too. *High Five * Chickie!!!!
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Great job!!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I love it! Great way to show the little snots without stooping to their mouthy level! That's awesome to outlatst some stinking teenagers! Whoot whoot and thank you for the post!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Immature jerks! The nerve of some people never ceases to amaze me! Good for you! Keep up the good work! Some people are so vain!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    holy crap!! What *kitten*! People actually say these things out loud? I'm glad you totally showed them up!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    That's probably the coolest thing I've heard all night :) Well done!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    WOW! Where WERE their parents??? If I had EVER THOUGHT those words when I was younger, my mom would have slapped me. They deserved being showed up by you!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    it goes to show how much ive grown that I didnt go over and punch her,5 years ago I would have.I also dont think they knew my music wasnt on and I could hear them.:laugh:
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You go!!
  • lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You Rock! Stupid, silly girls. Wonder what they'll look like in about 10 years?
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    People can be so shallow, it's sad really. I always look at it this way when people are cruel in life:

"I may not be a 10 physically, but you my friend are acting like a zero!". Also, "I'm pretty sure I can change the way I look, with some effort on my part, but can you change the way you act because of your own insecurities?".

Of course I don't voice it, that would be rude.. But I'm certainly thinking it!
  • MaryBeth1989
    Options
    Way to turn a negative into a positive. Great job one uping them. Keep it up!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You took the high road and you beat them with strength and dignity! Shame on those classless idiots!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    **** 'em.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    If there were a 'Like' Button, this post would definitely get it!
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    good job to you for showing those *kitten* out!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!