Do you track your multi-vitamin?

Options
Curious about this: do folks track their multi-vitamins in their food diary? I haven't been, but should I be doing this? Also any recommendations for a good multi-vitamin brand? (The only thing I do not want in a vitamin is a big giant horse pill!)

Replies

• piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Yes I track mine. I use One-A-Day Women's Active Metabolism.
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've put mine in a few times, but not consistently. Since it has all zeros on my tracked nutrition, I figure it doesn't matter much.
  • LaurenRose2011
    Options
    I track my vitamins just like I track my food because after each week I print out my log and the report charts, and stick them all in a binder. Then, once I lose the last of the 230 lbs that I planned to lose I will go over every bit of it, study it, and perhaps write a book later. :)
  • SLMiddleton
    Options
    I dont track my vitamins...hadn't even thought of tracking it actually!
    I use Melaleuca vitamins with Oligo and have found they work very well. My doc and I worked together to ensure I was taking what I needed. After doing some bloodwork he recommended I skip the multivitamin and take only what I actually need, which in my case is calcium, Vit D, Vit B12 and Omega 3.
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    I track everything I put in my mouth.
  • cerulian
    Options
    I do, but it's only because I want to know what supplements and vitamins I took as well as my nutrition so when I review later, I could see the whole picture. I just made a vitamin section, but in the past, i used the daily note section.
  • bybybelly
    Options
    I track mine b/c they are 15 calories for the 2 a day! I take an Adult Gummy Vitamin or else I couldn't take one. Not good with pills:)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i track mine.
    i take fish oil (25 calories!), vitamin e, vitamin c, vitamin d-3, calcium, biotin and potassium.

i track my potassium so i defiantly want to include my supplement, and since the fish oil is 25 calories, i track that. so i just track everything.

plus, adding it into my food diary every day reminds me to take them. (i have a terrible memory for taking my vitamins lol)