Treadmill

Options
Where is a good place to buy a decent treadmill at a reasonable price????
I don't want to spend big bucks but I want a decent one, it doesn't need lots of bells and whistles, just enough to let me know how far I've gone, how many calories I've burned and it has to be able to fix me a tall glass of iced tea when I'm done.. LOL

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I don't want to spend big bucks but I want a decent one, it doesn't need lots of bells and whistles, just enough to let me know how far I've gone, how many calories I've burned and it has to be able to fix me a tall glass of iced tea when I'm done.. LOL

Memaw
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Except for fixing you iced tea, I'm pretty sure you can get one that does all of that from Walmart or Big Lots. My boyfriend bought me one from Sears that was around $200 and I love it.
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Oh and included in the price came my own iced-tea maker... my boyfriend, ha ha ha! You can look into getting one of those. ;)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Oh and included in the price came my own iced-tea maker... my boyfriend, ha ha ha! You can look into getting one of those. ;)
    I don't think my husband would appreciate that! LOL
  • turtle
    Options
    I'd try overstock.com. There are really good discounts with reviews and cheap shipping. It's at least worth a gander. Hey, and if you're lucky you can find one with a cup holder for your iced tea. :)
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Also check out Craigslist.com You might be able to find something used but in good condition...
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options

Memaw

you could always try craigslist... you could get lucky and find someone trying to get rid of one for dirt cheap or even for free!!!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Also check out Craigslist.com You might be able to find something used but in good condition...

I would also look there and yard sales. I got my treadmill from an Estate sale. It wasn't fancy but it did the job. I am going to look at a recumbent bike on Saturday that I plan on taking for $150 compared to $500 new. I have to drive to get it but its still cheaper than new.
  • daisygirl3626
    Options
    Freecycle.com is another GREAT place to look. It is ONLY free items. You aren't guarenteed to receive it, but hey, it is worth asking if someone has a clothesrack (a.k.a treadmill) they aren't using. They just might give it to you!
    Good Luck!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Freecycle.com is another GREAT place to look. It is ONLY free items. You aren't guarenteed to receive it, but hey, it is worth asking if someone has a clothesrack (a.k.a treadmill) they aren't using. They just might give it to you!
    Good Luck!

AWESOME!! I've never heard of that, thanks! :smooched:

We're in the market for one too, memaw! Hubby doesn't know we're in the market for one, but we are. :laugh: