Those 100cal Cakes

Options
This is going to sound out htere...

I heard about these cakes (via TV commercial) that you can put in the oven and they are suppose to be really great. only 100 calories.

I cant remember what they are called or who makes them, but i do remember the print ad (I know, I'm sorry, I'm a graphic artist - it's all i remember)

The print ad has two hand holding the cake and on each of their fingers, are little oven mits - making the cake look bigger.

does anyone know what i'm talking about?? I really want to give them a try. But i already went into the local grocery store with the descrip and i just got looks.

Replies

• theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound out htere...

I heard about these cakes (via TV commercial) that you can put in the oven and they are suppose to be really great. only 100 calories.

I cant remember what they are called or who makes them, but i do remember the print ad (I know, I'm sorry, I'm a graphic artist - it's all i remember)

The print ad has two hand holding the cake and on each of their fingers, are little oven mits - making the cake look bigger.

does anyone know what i'm talking about?? I really want to give them a try. But i already went into the local grocery store with the descrip and i just got looks.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    http://low-carb.com/ho100capa.html

try that link, are those it? They're by hostess I think?
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Oh and I saw at the grocery store the other day, that breyer's ice cream has 100 calorie cups of low fat or almost fat free ice cream!! And umm another brand "Skinny cow" has good low calorie things too!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Is it Betty Crockers Warm Delights?

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    YES!!

betty crocker!! thank you so much Joanna!!

Mamapansts, I do love skinny cow. i like the sandwiches. the bars are kinda... i dont know. and the ice cream cups are not my fav.

but the sandwiches... those are dangerous.

Thank you both!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Those BC mini warm delights are 150 cals.... not bad though.
    They look sooo yummy!
    Very welcome!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just saw a commercial for those warm delights on tv...they do look very yummy! Turkey Hill makes fat-free frozen yogurt in all kinds of great flavors like orange and cream, strawberry lemonade, and my favorite Green Tea and Mango (I know it sounds a little strange but oh so good)- they are really creamy and you'd never know you where eating fat free and low cal! Let us know how the BC Warm Delights are:smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream treats are great! you would never know that they are low in fat and calories
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    Betty Crocker Mini Delights are WONDERFUL!!! Add a bit of low fat cool whip or a spoon of low-cal ice cream to any of the chocolate flavors and I'm in heaven!

I know, I know.....I would be better off nutritionally to eat a banana or a cup of yogurt, BUT I only ave them once or twice a month as a treat.:flowerforyou: