I need support!

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Stephanie. I had my son 4 years ago and I can't seem to drop the weight. 4 years is a long time and I should have lost the weight a long time ago. About 2 years ago I lost about 40 pounds and then I gained every bit of it back and then some. I have been trying my hardest to lose this weight but it's really difficult. I need people to motivate me and encourage me. I feel like I can find that here. :smile: I really need to change my life. I'm only 19. I need to do this not only for me, but for my son so he can grow up healthy.

Replies

• Toothfairyy
    Toothfairyy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome this is a great site. It has helped me alot checking in everyday and trying to keep track of what goes in my mouth is hard but helpful here. So buddy me and I'm here for ya.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome. If you like, you can add me, and it would be great if you open up your diary (at least to friends) because it helps a lot.
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can do it, MFP is such a great network of support and inspiational stories.
  • geri25
    geri25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    welcome u can add me if u would like
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you utilize MFP to it's fullest, you can get SO much out of it! I love the encouragement & support from complete strangers on here! Good luck on your journey to the new & healthy you!
  • mowrynation
    Options
    Welcome !!! This is a great place to get info and more important support!

Congratulations in taking charge of your health now!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site! This site is amazing! I've lost 8lbs in 3weeks. I will send you a friend request if you are interested. :)
  • magwy04
    Options
    Good for you on taking the first step! You can add me if you would like. I've found that this site really has a high amount of females and I don't really have any friends that are using this. So anyone who reads this I would love for you to add me as a friend for some support. It's tough doing this on your own and it's been so many years since I've felt good about my appearance.
  • Stephiegirl324
    Options
    How do I do that?
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.

I had my daughter when I was 16 & her name is Stephanie & she is 19, how strange is that?
  • jasay79
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new to this.. starting tomorrow. LOL .. but I'm happy to help support/motivate in any way I can!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • rebeccaS85
    Options
    Welcome. I am new as well and I totally relate. I had my son in 2006 and was not able to lose all of my pre-pregnancy weight. I just had my second child in August and REALLY need to lose this weight!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • arbonnefit
    arbonnefit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! It's not easy to be such a young mom and I applaud you for wanting to take care of yourself for you and for your childs sake. Just remember that success comes when we take small steps one day at a time. I've raised 4 children and have been at every range on the scale. At 47 I am looking at a soon to be empty nest and I'm ready to get healthy and live life to the fullest! YOU can do this!!!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm finding this website so inspirational - finally I am accoutnable for what I am doing !!

Love to join you as a friend and help you on your way!!
  • dwinny
    dwinny Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes, its nice to have others that can relate to your stories and issues. You can do it girl! I know with kids it can be distracting, you want to focus more on them than yourself!! You can definitely get support here!