Super Bargain at Target -- Exercise DVD $1.25!

Options
Just wanted to share the awesome bargain I found last night at Target. At the front of the store they have a little dollar section. They had dumbells, pedometers, exercise towels, sweat bands, etc.

I found a set of 2 DVDs that was originally $2.50 and on sale for half off. The first DVD consists of 6-10 minute sessions (including one for each of the following: arm sculpting, leg sculpting, and core sculpting) that you can do in any combination...or you can do all 6...I tried it tonight and it's a good cardio workout. The other DVD is a 60 minute workout that I haven't tried yet. Even if I only use this DVD set to tone up my arms, it will be well worth it! The instructor's name is Kathy Kaehler if anyone has heard of her...don't know if you'll all be able to find this DVD set at your Target, but I wanted to pass it along in case you do...might be worth checking out!

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to share the awesome bargain I found last night at Target. At the front of the store they have a little dollar section. They had dumbells, pedometers, exercise towels, sweat bands, etc.

I found a set of 2 DVDs that was originally $2.50 and on sale for half off. The first DVD consists of 6-10 minute sessions (including one for each of the following: arm sculpting, leg sculpting, and core sculpting) that you can do in any combination...or you can do all 6...I tried it tonight and it's a good cardio workout. The other DVD is a 60 minute workout that I haven't tried yet. Even if I only use this DVD set to tone up my arms, it will be well worth it! The instructor's name is Kathy Kaehler if anyone has heard of her...don't know if you'll all be able to find this DVD set at your Target, but I wanted to pass it along in case you do...might be worth checking out!
  • harleydiva
    Options
    Hello

Thanks will be going to Target tommorrow
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    argh I paid 20 bucks for 2 dvds with the same workouts you have for a dollar :grumble: ...good find!:flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Bumping up one time so everyone can take advantage of this awesome bargain!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    fine . . . i GUESS i will just have to go shopping. . . . . heavy sigh. . .. :grumble: what a darn shame :wink:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    shopping burns calories...you'll be exercising AND saving lots of money...it's a win win!
  • joey16g
    Options
    :happy: do they have P90X???
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    :happy: do they have P90X???

lol I don't think so...they only had the DVD that I found (trust me I looked for others because at that price I wanted to buy as many as I could find...) but I love the one I bought...the arm workout is great!
  • nelz626
    nelz626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you can, are you able to email me a pic of this DVD cover? I am looking for this one online and don't know what it's called.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was from 2013 not 2008. I was getting excited about going to Target to find some $1.25 DVDs.