challenges!

Options
Hey guys, I am a newbie at this site but already am finding myself needing to prove that I have what it takes to keep up with my friends!
I need a few challenges to keep me going - I am short on time most days (I work full time, have 3 paper runs, run a charity bbq all day Saturdays and need to allow about 5 hours beforehand to prepare (I also cook cakes etc for the bbq to sell) but I am hoping that there are few challenges that people are setting that I can join?
I only have around 8kg to lose, it's more about consistency with training for me and very shortly will be all about toning.
No gym membership at the moment, but with luck by the end of the year I will be managing a gym - problem solved! Until then ...

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Do you have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? I started a 30 day shred challenge and you can start it this week. I got about 5 girls right now and some have already started. You are welcome to join. If you dont have it you can get it at Walmart or Target...Its not that much.....Let me know and Ill give you all the info.
  • adityarajkapoor
    Options
    one hour of brisk walking is about 3.5 mph and 350 calories down the drain and a very pleasant experience...it helps me..try it.....General Motors diet helps too...but only a short while....all de best.....

PS- I have 8 kilos 2 go2..

Cheers!
    :happy:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hey Misty - sounds very interesting! Only problem is that I am in Sydney - and while we are very familiar with Jillian Michaels out here we dont have a Walmart and our Target is a bit different to yours!! Is it a video or a program to follow?

Adit (hope this is OK to call you that!!) walking is great - having multiple paper runs means I am constantly walking with load but I need a harder push! A small number of kgs is always difficult and my body is accustomed to walking already so I dont get enough out of it unfortunately!! But it is great to relax which is part of my problem too :)
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    It is a video to follow. If you have file sharing I bet you can find it.:smile: