I miss walking !

Options
Hello
Kids on half term and i so miss my daily walks.
have 4 half hour walks a day totalling 5.2 miles (3 half hours pushing a stroller and one alone walk where i do the half hour walk in about 15 mins i shove my ipod on and walk like my life depended on it)
I still walk during half terms but not as much.

Anyone else miss their exercise routine?

Replies

• ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I have been running 3-5 times per week usually around 8 miles a week and miss my routine and am scared at how my stamina will have decreased since I haven't been at it for a couple of weeks!! I completely understand!!
  • CharleneN
    CharleneN Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds? That is what I do since I can't always get out to walk, she has a variety of workouts all of which are walking in the home. I usually do my 30minute 2 mile...she uses a stretch band on some and weight balls on the other. I don't have the weight balls so I just use my small 5 pound weights. I really enjoy doing her dvd's and I have the 1 & 2 mile as well as the 2 & 4 mile. For my b-day hubby is getting me the 5 mile walk with a stretchy band included...I've busted 2 stretchy bands already. =)
  • beachcomber12
    Options
    Me too, My husband was in the hospital for a week so I had a setback in my routine , but I am happy to say I am back and getting ready to hit the gym and take my core class then zumba. I don't know about you , but I feel sluggish when I am off my fitness routine.
    I love walking too. Now that the weather is starting to turn nicer I love being outdoors and walking Buster , my Bullmastiff grand puppy!!
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Me! I've been walking 5miles+ most days, but for the past two have had to stay in as I hurt my foot quite badly, can't bend my left foot at all at the moment and hobbling round the house... I don't even mind the pain, just agitated about not being able to get out! Am going to go for a smaller, slower walk tomorrow to see if I can stretch it out a bit!
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Me! I've been walking 5miles+ most days, but for the past two have had to stay in as I hurt my foot quite badly, can't bend my left foot at all at the moment and hobbling round the house... I don't even mind the pain, just agitated about not being able to get out! Am going to go for a smaller, slower walk tomorrow to see if I can stretch it out a bit!

Oh dear i hope you feel better soon i get a pain in the arch of my foot not got a clue what it is but walking helps.