I found the best breakfast!!

Options
I found the best breakfast this morning!! 2 Kashi blueberry waffles 150 calories. Then I topped it with Yoplait thick and creamy french vanilla yogurt with 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries mixed in. YUMMY!!! And only 291 calories!! I kind of like to have something that feels special on the weekend so I think this would definitly do it for me. Hope you like it too!! :)

Replies

• kselz
    kselz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds great - I'm always looking for a quick but delicious breakfast - thanks for posting!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hearing about new recipes that I can use! Thanks for the great post! :)
  • aFITbritt
    aFITbritt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I need ideas for all meals of the day! I'm a college student so sometimes it's very difficult to come up with meals, especially healthy ones. Thank you & Keep them coming!
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicioso!!
    On Sunday, I had Honey Greek Yogurt with strawberries (116g) and blueberries (147g) that was like soooo good and only 211 calories!!
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    I do something similar with french toast - one egg and two slices of 45 calorie sarah lee bread is about 170 calories... I LOVE french toast :)
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That sounds great. Ill have to try it this week. I am living on yogurt for breakfast and salads for lunch and looking for new things to try.