Hello!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I joined the site a few weeks ago, primarily to track my calories in vs calories out. 99% of the time I use the iPhone app, and I hadn’t even noticed the Community section until now!

So I’m Angela, I’m 25, originally from Newcastle Upon Tyne but now living on Coventry with my boyfriend. I work in admin at the minute so it’s very sedentary. My goal is to lose 15 lbs and also increase my muscle mass.

To do this I’m aiming to take on 1500 cals per day, and burn 2370 cals per week by doing body combat and spin twice a week, as well as 3 additional training days of cardio and weight training. I’m a big believer ion keeping protein levels up whilst training so I’m also having a whey protein shake for breakfast, and another immediately after training.

I think goals are much easier to achieve with support, so I’m looking to share with, support, and learn from everyone here!

Ange

Replies

• e3slisa
    Options
    :smile: Hi Ange, welcome, have sent you a freind request, I am origianlly from Coventry, but moved to Mallorca 12 years ago. Would be great to support you on your journey, and vice versa. Can even catch up on the 'old town' :wink:
  • red85
    red85 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello there!

Thank you for your message  Wow, I’m so jealous that you moved to Mallorca! What do you do there? My sister emigrated to Australia last August and it makes me so envious of the lifestyle. Yeah that would be fantastic, having buddies along the way always helps I think.

So where abouts in Coventry are you from? We live in Earlsdon, just off the high street. It’s great, but I do miss Newcastle!

x