Woohoo! I am down to 155.5lbs!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I guess I will report 140 (again) even though the scale was bouncing to 139. I have an old scale that only gives whole numbers and haven't felt the need to buy a new one for tenths of pounds...until today when it would have been nice to see the couple of tenths!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Overslept and did not get my workout in this morning and didn't get a chance to weigh myself.(Insert your favorite swear word here!):grumble:

I'm going with what I weighed on Saturday as 143.

Going to try and turn the attitude around today, wish me luck! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    feetypj's - OMG, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a good friend last year (not in a car accident), so my heart goes out to you.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    hi guys.

I've been MIA.

My best friend was killed in a car accident. I haven't exactly been myself. Or up for the whole diet thing, etc. I pretty much said "**** it" to everything.

I know she was proud of the progress I'd made, and I'm sure she'd smack me right now if she could. Soooooooo seeing as it's the start of a new week, and almost a new month, I figured it's time to get my *kitten* back in gear.

I weighed 254.2 this morning, if you guys will have me back!!

*Big Squeeeeeeezy Hugs* :heart:
  • coldsutherner
    Options
    177.6:grumble:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Jasper didn't sleep last night. Yeah, I haven't been to sleep yet but still up and doing ****. Unfortunately.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    217 today. was 215.8 yesterday.... but 217 today. haha
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    hey ladies!

i had an amazing week! lost 3.8lbs! that never happens! i'm super happy! :)

LW: 220.6
    CW: 216.8

YES!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    201 for me - and I'll take it! It's a no change for me from last week, but considering the week I had, plus going to my parents for the weekend, it's amazing that I maintained and didn't gain.

Hoping for a better week this week. I need to get better with my water. The bottle I use at work is 3 servings, so my goal is to finish 2 bottles before I leave for the day. I do really well in the morning, but not so good after lunch. And keep up with m C25k workouts and try to get at least two strength days in as well.

Great job everyone!! Keep up the good work!!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    221.8. I can't seem to get out of 220's :grumble: . O well, maybe this will be the week. DH and I start P90X tonight...we'll see how that goes.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    221.8. I can't seem to get out of 220's :grumble: . O well, maybe this will be the week. DH and I start P90X tonight...we'll see how that goes.

Whoohoo! We'll be on the same schedule. :)
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    187.5 this week. Up 1.5 lbs from last. I guess my birthday was more like a birthweek. Oh well, just gotta watch myself and do better for next weigh in.
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options

I also plan on starting p90x this week. I feel like I am on a slump doing the shred so long.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I also plan on starting p90x this week. I feel like I am on a slump doing the shred so long.

I was supposed to start this morning, but woke up too late. Will give it a shot tonight. Good luck guys.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    148.2, lost the 2lbs i gained in mexico! woo hoo!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    I am going to pass on weighing in this week if thats ok... the number makes me feel sick to my stomach...