New to MFP and the Android app!

Options
Hi everyone, I just signed up and I've got a long way to go...100 or so pounds to my goal. I downloaded the Android app last night and signed in here for the first time today. It looks like a large, supportive community ... and support is definitely what I need.

Glad to be among your ranks!

Replies

• MannAmanda
    Options
    You chose the right site. I have to lose 81 pounds myself. This is one of the best sites I have found! Welcome!!
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love MFP, it gives you to the tools to succeed as well as the much needed support, good luck and wish you the best! Friend me if you'd like!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome you came to the right place.. Th people here are so supportive.. they help me get through my day... feel free to add me as a friend if you want :)
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I use the Android app also! It works, if you work it!
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    welcome aboard- I have not been on the site long - so have only lost 6 pounds since I started this- but I have lost a total of 51 lbs
    since sept . . I find the site very helpful and a great support group
  • dragonfly78
    Options
    I'm new here too. Started logging on last week. Was too scared to post anything tho. The android app is great btw...
  • Ddzim
    Ddzim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Dana and I just joined MFP today. I love the adroid app and I think that being able to track my eating and my workouts will allow me to be more aweare and it will cause me to think twice. I am ready to get this weight off!
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my Droid as well and love how convenient it is too just log in everything at the touch of a fingertip. And I just discovered the scanner on it yesterday so I was having ALOT of fun with that, my boyfriend was cracking up but that thing was fun! LOL
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Warning, this place is addicting. It is officially the first site I log into with both the Droid and computer. You'll love it here! :)