Question re: 30 shred dvd

Options
So I don't use our DVD player that much and have a probably silly question. When you play the 30 shred dvd, how do you get it go directly to the menu rather than playing all of the pre-stuff first. Like the ad for the biggest loser and stuff like that. I can forward through the biggest loser stuff but the other stuff you can't. Is there a way when I turn on the dvd player and tv that I can make it go straight to the menu where I pick workout?

Thanks,
Tracey

Replies

• mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    No, what I do is turn the dvd player on and then go get my sneakers on and set up my mat, by the time Jillian is done rambling, I am ready to workout, Hope this helps :)
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I do as well. I don't think you can bypass the intro :(
  • HotMomma86
    Options
    The search button works for me. Or if I am not quite ready, I do what a previous member said and pop in the DVD, then get my shoes on, my water bottle ready and when I'm done it's at the menu and ready for me.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have tried to bypass the intro so many times...I love Jillian, but come on "Enough Talk!!".
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You can skip the Biggest Loser ads by hitting "menu" once they start to play. However, you can't skip past Jillian's little intro before you pick your workout. I do what the previous poster said and start the DVD, then get my shoes on, get my water ready, whatever. I do find it annoying that you can't go straight to the workout...
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can skip straight to the main menu. So I've done the same as the others and get my shoes & all while the pre-menu stuff is going on.
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    No, what I do is turn the dvd player on and then go get my sneakers on and set up my mat, by the time Jillian is done rambling, I am ready to workout, Hope this helps :)

:laugh: ditto
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Yep, turn it on. Get your water, towel, eat half a banana (lol), then start. :tongue:
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I stop the dvd before the end of the cool down so I can just skip back to the beginning of the work out, although that only works because hubby and I don't watch many dvds and when his kids come over they have dvd players in their bedrooms to get round the problem of them not wanting to watch the same movie!
  • ttmaiolo
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just thought it was something I didn't know about...guess not. Since I try and work out as soon as I get home from work (or else I wouldn't do it!) I guess I could just turn it on as soon as I walk in the door and then it would stop at the menu thing automatically and be ready for me to get started.

Tracey