I need suggestions!

Options
So I lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks and now i'm at a stand still. I think i'm eating pretty good, and I'm working out at least an hour EVERY single day except Sundays.

I need to change it up a bit, any ideas? Circuit training? what does that consist of?

I need help, I have a big goal and i'm starting to get discouraged.....

Replies

• rkeil29
    Options
    i think the 14 pounds is excellent! I've read on other sites where people hit a plateau and it's because the are working out alot and not eating enough calories. Maybe you need to up your calories 100 or so ?...i know thats scary but that might help. Or have higher calories one day and less the next. Mix it up and confuse your metabolism again. Have you measured yourself? you might be losing inches and gaining muscle
  • Joaninha777
    Options
    I'm going to measure myself tomorrow, but I have not. Probably not a good idea, because now i'm upset. One day i go to gym and i lost 2 more pounds, next day i've gained 3 :( i'm so upset.

I'm going to try to change up my work out. I'm going to try spinning for the first time today since I gained all this weight so hopefully this will work.
  • msdebg
    msdebg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I agree with rkeil29. I looked at your Food Diary and it looks like you are not consuming enough calories. If your goal is 1,600 you are coming in around 20% less than that most days. Who would have "thunk" it but eat more! :smile:
  • Joaninha777
    Options
    Really? I would think I need to eat less. Sunday I splurged a bit and I had pancakes and bacon! Not good choices, but I needed to eat more. So let's see tonight when I go to gym if i've lost anything. It's sad but i'm constantly counting calories...
  • Postergirl82
    Options
    Make sure you are also watching the amount of sodium you are taking in. High levels may be what is causing the back and forth of two lbs loss to only gain three pounds later, guessing it might be water weight. Fourteen lbs in 3 weeks is still a great weight loss. Good luck!
  • lhs712
    lhs712 Posts: 10
    Options
    You are doing great! You have probably just reached a plateau.
  • Joaninha777
    Options
    thanks everyone! i'm watching my sodium, and trying to lower it! I also started a new exercise routine yesterday and I already feel my body completely sore!