Brand New!

Options
So, my BFF told me about this site. I have not been on numerous diets, BUT, I knew there had to be MORE to life than the food I was used to eating. To be honest, while I am not truly focused on losing weight, I am DETERMINED to keep track of what I am eating....to be CONSCIOUS about what goes in my mouth. That way, if my clothes don't fit, then I can only blame myself....

So far so good....but my issue is continued MOTIVATION....what keeps you going and what gets you over the HUMP??

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    well, you said you were not focused o losing weight and just want to keep track of your food. That right there will not motivate you enough. You have to comitt much harder than that. You have to really want it very bad to find motivation required.

Good luck.
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Welcome! We are all here for the same reason and share a common interest for sure. I fall more than I should, but I always get back up,
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    ME thats the only motivation I need. I feel better mental and physically when I'm thinner and exercising. so I now make that commitment to myself. I have found it to be easier to log food and work out than to verbally beat myself up (hourly and daily) for being to heavy and not doing anything about it. I find it easier to watch what I eat than to walk around compairing my body to everyone elses.
    Peace for ME is a great motivator. Good luck
  • shadgg02
    shadgg02 Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks ladies for the responses....
    @liv2ash, i understand what you said about watching what i eat NOT being enough motivation. i just dont want to get so caught up in where i need to be, that i dont learn the lessons of how to eat right and exercise accordingly. i think that is where my disconnect lies....

i commend u all for the hard work you are doing and have done. living a healthy lifestyle is not easy....
  • wigglebun1
    Options
    Actually reconsider! If you write your foods or bites, you have something to review and you can use this to figure your out your right moves & bad considerations! We all need to review what we have done from time to time, and the successes become our rewards. You have to commit!! Resolve to do this! Or you will not finish the fight! Go girl!