Looking for a few supporters...

Options
Hey, will you be my fitness pal? I got the invite from a friend, she must think I am packing it on a little to much, but hey she knows what I need, or so my wife tells me. I have tried things like this before, and FAILED. Failed horribly to more accurate, but maybe YOU can be my new friend and we can do it together. I want to lose my gut and be sexy for my wife. I just got married and I know she is fine with it, but I think if I as in her shoes I would be grossed out but my sick stomach. Its getting harder to lose and I am having trouble sticking to anything good. I want to say its the weather but thats not really it, it is me becoming lazy. I am not even thirty and have just decided to be fat. Until NOW! You and I can help each other, and we can get thin, and we can be great!

So I hope you help me, and I hope I can help you!

See you on the interwebs!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    hey there. Would love to be your fitness pal. Feel free to friend me. I have tried a bunch of diets out there--but so many of them require too much thinking. Love program I am on now. Mostly grab and go, and I only have to prepare one meal for myself. I have los 81 pounds and my husband can't keep his hands off me, so I know what you mean about your feelings towards your wife.

Good luck on your journey! There is a ton of support here. We all have the same goal.
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    sure! the more friends and more support the better!
  • samkaca
    samkaca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish! I was in an e-mail group with some people off a forum, but it slowly died and no one e-mails back anymore :/ I am here to be supportive if that's what you need! :)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome :) The first step is the hardest and since you have already taken it it's commendable ! You can do this..there are so many people doing it everyday . It's all about WANTING to live a healthy life and you seem to be keen on it on and congratulations you just got married recently right ! you're wife must be so lucky to have someone like you who's willing to make so much effort for her :)!
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Welcome! I need all the support I can get too, so we can all help each other. I have 150 lbs to lose so I totally understand.
  • Grenell1229
    Options
    Of course! I'm doing it for the same reason as well, I know my husband loves our daughter, but he hates what that beautiful thing did to my stomach! I fell off the wagon 3 weeks ago and i'm DETERMINED to get back on it today!
  • Margy68
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. Your story was touching and there is a lot to be said about feeling comfortable in your own skin.