Question re: 30 shred dvd

ttmaiolo
ttmaiolo Posts: 14
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
So I don't use our DVD player that much and have a probably silly question. When you play the 30 shred dvd, how do you get it go directly to the menu rather than playing all of the pre-stuff first. Like the ad for the biggest loser and stuff like that. I can forward through the biggest loser stuff but the other stuff you can't. Is there a way when I turn on the dvd player and tv that I can make it go straight to the menu where I pick workout?

Thanks,
Tracey

Replies

• mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    No, what I do is turn the dvd player on and then go get my sneakers on and set up my mat, by the time Jillian is done rambling, I am ready to workout, Hope this helps :)
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    That is exactly what I do as well. I don't think you can bypass the intro :(
  • The search button works for me. Or if I am not quite ready, I do what a previous member said and pop in the DVD, then get my shoes on, my water bottle ready and when I'm done it's at the menu and ready for me.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Same here. I have tried to bypass the intro so many times...I love Jillian, but come on "Enough Talk!!".
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    You can skip the Biggest Loser ads by hitting "menu" once they start to play. However, you can't skip past Jillian's little intro before you pick your workout. I do what the previous poster said and start the DVD, then get my shoes on, get my water ready, whatever. I do find it annoying that you can't go straight to the workout...
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    I don't think you can skip straight to the main menu. So I've done the same as the others and get my shoes & all while the pre-menu stuff is going on.
  • No, what I do is turn the dvd player on and then go get my sneakers on and set up my mat, by the time Jillian is done rambling, I am ready to workout, Hope this helps :)

:laugh: ditto
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Yep, turn it on. Get your water, towel, eat half a banana (lol), then start. :tongue:
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    I stop the dvd before the end of the cool down so I can just skip back to the beginning of the work out, although that only works because hubby and I don't watch many dvds and when his kids come over they have dvd players in their bedrooms to get round the problem of them not wanting to watch the same movie!
  • Thanks everyone! I just thought it was something I didn't know about...guess not. Since I try and work out as soon as I get home from work (or else I wouldn't do it!) I guess I could just turn it on as soon as I walk in the door and then it would stop at the menu thing automatically and be ready for me to get started.

Tracey
This discussion has been closed.