Planning the March menu

Options
Any healthy suggestions for the march menu?? All help is appreciated!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Do you plan your whole monthly menu at once? That seems intense!
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just realized that stuffed peppers can be pretty good for dinner. And using healthy alternatives can make them even better for you! (just had one for lunch which is why I'm suggesting it lol). Also chicken breast sauteed with salsa, very low fat and flavorful, I serve with brown rice and a veggie.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's ambitious....
  • nmp1994
    Options
    i love tuna mixed with hummus...you can also add whole wheat noodles, walnuts + diced apples, to make it a salad! Good Luck! I have a hard time creating a meal plan...
  • Erica9903
    Options
    Do you plan your whole monthly menu at once? That seems intense!

I do because I work out every day after work, I chase kids from mid-March until the end of October for various sports and my hubby is a fireman and works 24 hour shifts so I make the menu a month at a time so that I can plan easier meals for the crazy days and plan big family meals and get-togethers with friends. It helps me to make sure that we eat healthy and also keeps us away from the drive-thru on a busy night. :happy:
  • Erica9903
    Options
    I just realized that stuffed peppers can be pretty good for dinner. And using healthy alternatives can make them even better for you! (just had one for lunch which is why I'm suggesting it lol). Also chicken breast sauteed with salsa, very low fat and flavorful, I serve with brown rice and a veggie.

Do you have a certain recipe you use when making stuffed peppers?
  • daisieschase
    daisieschase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! If I could get that organized with a monthly menu, I would probably not suffer so much in the eating department. My hat's off to you girl! That's the way to go, really.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,430 Member
    Options
    Any healthy suggestions for the march menu?? All help is appreciated!!:flowerforyou:

Take a look at my diary. (well, not the past couple of weeks, it's not pretty!) I cook for my husband, 2 teenage boys and myself so it's not "diet" food but it's pretty good and there's a variety. If you want a specific recipe, message me. I've entered most everything I cook at home in the recipe calculator.