bride to be needs bikini bod!!

Options
I am 5'10" 155lbs, so I am not overweight, BUT I am getting married in the Dominican Republic in January 2012 and I really want to look AMAZING in a bikini. I have small moments of motivation that last a week or so and then I'm back to old habits and unhealthy ways. I am hoping this site can give me the support I need to stick with it and change my life (and hopefully my body). I'd like to drop at least 10 lbs, but most importantly tone my waist (which seems to be my trouble spot).

Replies

• paigemang♥
    Options
    Congrats on your up and coming wedding :flowerforyou:

Try 30 day shred....i love it so far and I have heard amazing things :happy:
  • chicks2023
    Options
    P90X, nothing compares to this program. I have an excellent spreadsheet/program to go with the program to help you track your every move and every bite of food.

Congrats on engagement!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Check out Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. She works all the muscle groups and really works the abs and core muscles the most. She kicks butt! With only 10 pounds to lose spend more time on strength training and then balance it out with some cardio.
  • derkacs
    Options
    Its always been my trouble spot too! You can easily probably lose the weight if you cut back on some of your sugarly/salty /unhealthy foods. Stay away from soda, fast food, chips, unhealthy snacks. etc. Switch to fresh fruits and veggies (or frozen) drink water, if you can't drink water get some of those crystal light things, count your calorie intake, and exercise! Youll be lookin mighty fine doll! Have a sweetie once every 2 weeks. Keep all this up for a month and you will definitely noticed a difference!