Weight Loss Sprays. Are they safe?

Options
A friend of mine and I go to the gym together and there is a Force Fitness smoothie bar inside our gym. We were talking to the girl that works there today and she recommended this weight loss spray they sell at the store. You spray it under your tongue before breakfast and lunch and it is supposed to curb your appetite. She says she used it before she was pregnant and lost 35 lbs in a month and a half. Now those are some pretty impressive results, but I'm not so sure it's good for you. My friend is really thinking about buying it and I just wanted to do some research on it to see if it's really bad for you before she goes ahead and buys it. I want to lose weight really bad too, but I want to do it in a healthy way.

Anyone know anything about sprays like this?

Replies

• lbarnett300
    Options
    Probably not safe, but most likely not effective. There is no shortcut. You have to burn more calories than you eat to lose weight. The most important things are to eat healthy and exercise. That is the only way to have safe and effective and permanent weight loss....
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Just remember there is no magic pill. (Or spray) Nothing can replace hard work and dedication.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Probably not safe, but most likely not effective. There is no shortcut. You have to burn more calories than you eat to lose weight. The most important things are to eat healthy and exercise. That is the only way to have safe and effective and permanent weight loss....

What they said...
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    UI used one before. I was like sugar water. Did nothing for me