Insanity the workout dvds

Options
So during another sleepless night I saw the commercial for insanity the work out dvds. I am already working out and run a couple miles a day but I am looking for something to blast my whole body not just my legs and maybe make the scale go down a bit faster than it has been lately. Has anyone ever done it? Did you see a big difference?

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I am almost done my second week and I LOVE IT! It's a great program and I find it so motivating! I am already noticing changes with my endurance and muscle tone.

YAY INSANITY!
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So during another sleepless night I saw the commercial for insanity the work out dvds. I am already working out and run a couple miles a day but I am looking for something to blast my whole body not just my legs and maybe make the scale go down a bit faster than it has been lately. Has anyone ever done it? Did you see a big difference?

Yes they are great! You will see such a difference.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    a friend of mine ordered it and she has lost almost 5 lbs in just over a week.
    just placed the order for min. I can't weight (yes pun intended)
  • tuckera1
    Options
    I run three-four times a week with long runs (7-10 miles) on Saturdays. I am in week 5 of Insanity and I love it. I don't follow the plan to a tee (especially the diet part :)) However, I can see a change in my upper back and arms. I think if I continue with it, I will be even more pleased. Hope this helps! :)
  • rflowers7
    Options
    I'm about 2 weeks in and I think it's a great program. Definitely works all parts of the body. I had already lost my weight before starting it, so now I'm just maintaining, and can't speak to the weight loss, but my waistline is definitely seeing a difference.
  • locksie91
    locksie91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i want to know this also, is it as hard as it looks? i have thought about it but it scares me a little at the mo :P.
  • yaybananas
    Options
    Khloe's Mom, Insanity is the next step up in the P90X workout series. The P90X in itself is an incredibly intense workout routine. That being said, it WORKS. I have a very good friend who holds a P90X class (he plays the cardio DVD's 3 times a week so that we can do them together) - just doing that, without the diet or regular routine, showed tremendous improvement in my overall toning and metabolism.

I would strongly recommend trying the P90X fitness routine before jumping into Insanity. I just thought I was in shape until I began taking my P90X class - and I am like you in the fact that I work out on a regular basis.

If you ever get a moment, this is my friend's web-site - http://www.losemoore.com/ - it's a truly amazing story.

Hope this helps!