Grosses thing ever.

Options
Last night...I saw a roach in my bathroom! EWWWW! Now I can't get the creepy crawly feeling to go away. ugh. LOL Thats the only bad part about living in an apartment building...if someone moves in and has them...then everyone else get them. :noway: So frickin gross! I called the land lord this morning and she said she'd send someone over. Lets hope the spray or whatever works. LOL

Replies

• pinkpixies
    Options
    Last night...I saw a roach in my bathroom! EWWWW! Now I can't get the creepy crawly feeling to go away. ugh. LOL Thats the only bad part about living in an apartment building...if someone moves in and has them...then everyone else get them. :noway: So frickin gross! I called the land lord this morning and she said she'd send someone over. Lets hope the spray or whatever works. LOL
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yeah we live on a farm, Things we've found in our bathroom.... bull snake, mice, spiders, millipedes

Maybe you need some roach motels for them.

Did you ever see that MTV show with the Roaches and they talk to that guy, what was that?
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    Yeah we live on a farm, Things we've found in our bathroom.... bull snake, mice, spiders, millipedes

Maybe you need some roach motels for them.

Did you ever see that MTV show with the Roaches and they talk to that guy, what was that?

LOL I don't remember that show...but it may have came to tv after I stopped watching MTV...haven't seen it in years. hehe
  • suzitto
    Options
    Joe's Apartment.
  • suzitto
    Options
    Tried to post a pic, guess its not going to work.
  • suzitto
    Options
    How do you do that?
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    How do you do that?

the img one but not in capital letters.
  • suzitto
    Options
    The IMG code from photobucket?
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Here in Florida we have Palmetto bugs

and they fly

I've run in to a couple in my bathroom in the middle of the night :grumble:

palmettobug1.jpg
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    The IMG code from photobucket?

Yes, but instead of "IMG" do "img"

not sure why the one with caps doesn't work here...but it doesn't. :laugh:
  • pinkpixies
    Options

and they fly

palmettobug1.jpg

scary!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Thanks I got it
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    When I went on vacation this summer in France, the apt. was FULL of roaches. It was really gross. My daughter was really scared of them, but within two weeks, she was squashing them with her shoes. When we got home, I unpacked the suitcases, put everything in the wash, and still ended up finding two in MY house the week we got back. I brought them back with us I guess.
  • monica5237
    Options

and they fly

palmettobug1.jpg

In Texas we have those great big huge water bugs (not sure of the real name) but i have seen a few once in a while and OMG it is sooooo gross and they CRUNCH if you step on one EWWWWWW!!!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick:
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    When I went on vacation this summer in France, the apt. was FULL of roaches. It was really gross. My daughter was really scared of them, but within two weeks, she was squashing them with her shoes. When we got home, I unpacked the suitcases, put everything in the wash, and still ended up finding two in MY house the week we got back. I brought them back with us I guess.

yeah....they're sneaky little buggers.
  • pinkpixies
    Options

and they fly

palmettobug1.jpg

In Texas we have those great big huge water bugs (not sure of the real name) but i have seen a few once in a while and OMG it is sooooo gross and they CRUNCH if you step on one EWWWWWW!!!!!!:sick: :sick: :sick:

remind me not to go down south. :laugh:
  • suzitto
    Options
    Thanks, i will try that!
  • MarineBugler
    Options

and they fly

palmettobug1.jpg

I'm from Texas too :) Are water bugs the same as june bugs? I know those are crunchy and we had a lot of them at our cabin on lake Texoma. :sick:
  • suzitto
    Options
    this conversation is suppressing my appetite. We should talk about this kinda stuff all the time.

I think I am going to go start a thread about boogers...