Bodybugg users

Options
Hey! I used to use a bodybugg and had great results with it. I had it through a gym I was going too. I have been thinkin about getting one again. It is such a useful tool to have. I guess I was just wondering if anyone else on here uses one? :smile:

Replies

• thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    No but I've heard so much about these and I want one badly!! Does anybody know if these will be available in Europe anytime soon? :D
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MINE!!!
  • zeman11
    zeman11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I swear by mine...I keep it popped up on the treadmill so I can see how many steps I have taken...keeps me motivated to hit that 10,000 mark!! I also like knowing how many calories I burn a day - so I can compare that to how many I ate!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have a body bugg and I love it. You should still have it because you purchase it.
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    I didn't buy mine, I rented it from the gym. It was the old huge one anyway, and I love that they are small now! And I can get one in pink :)

@ thebomb4- http://my.apexfitness.com/vip/bb_enrollment_info_public.php here is the website, I am sure you can find out there!

Thanks ladies, I think I will order one on Thursday!
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    What is a bodybugg?? lol
  • chickenlittle
    Options
    I have only had mine for 2 weeks and I think it is amazing!!!!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow. I didn't know you could rent them. Laugh out loud, I have the bulky gray one.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I've had the BodyMedia Fit for less than 2 weeks. It's essentially the same device, made by the same company. I am fairly certain that I'm going to return it. The main reasons are

1. I can estimate my calorie burn close enough using BMR with an activity multiplier and adding in exercise estimates
    2. The android application that accompanies the device is among the most unstable applications I've ever seen
    3. unresponsive tech support
    4. monthly fee
  • saeverman
    saeverman Posts: 88
    Options
    Is it waterproof? I want one I can use while swimming. Thanks.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Is it waterproof? I want one I can use while swimming. Thanks.

nope, not water proof.