Mission MILF Has BEGUN

Options
Hi there y'all! My name is Brooke and I'm a 25 year old housewife and stay-at-home mother living in Northeast Arkansas. I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have one gorgeous little girl together. My mission is to become the skinny, hot chick that I once was. I will get my high school body back, and I would love your support along the way!

Replies

• Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am not far from you! About 40 miles. Welcome and good luck!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    awesome! you can do it!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Its funny because you said MILF...heheh
  • bodybyrick
    Options
    Congratulations on recommitting your life to fitness. It is the right choice not only for what you see in the mirror but also
    to ensure you are healthy and mobile to keep up with your little one. Not to mention what it will do for your relationship
    with your "Sweetheart".
    I will be happy to help any way I can but my girlfriend is a real go getter. 46 with 4 kids (one is 27 months) and she
    looks and feels and IS great. If it's OK, I'll have her get in touch with you. You 2 can probably relate very well.
    Blessings,
    Rick
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    How come there's no such acronym for hot Dads. How about FILTH? Fathers I like to hump.
  • brookerega
    Options
    @Stefani74 - Thanks for the good luck girl! Good luck in your journey as well! I added you as a friend on here, I hope I did it right. It's only my third day on the site. Haha.

@xraychick77 - Thanks so much for the positivity and motivation! I appreciate it.

@CygnusR - Hehehe. Gotta keep the sense of humor. I meant - Mom I'd Like To Flirt With, of course. What were you thinking that I meant?! :)

@bodybyrick - Thanks so much for the support and motivational words, I would love to have your and your girlfriend's help along the way! Send her my way!

@RoadDog - Hahahaha! I'm seriously laughing out loud right now! Good one!
  • rwann
    rwann Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am 35 years old and married to my high school sweetheart as well. we have two beautiful daughters and I too am on a mission to get my highschool body back. (well maybe not exactly I was probably too thin in high school,) but would like to be close. Good luck!!
  • brookerega
    Options
    @rwann - Thanks for the good luck, and good luck to you as well! :)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I think that is what about 80% of us are anyway..MILF's..at least my friends list is :P
  • brookerega
    Options
    @Mrs_McFadden - I agree. Each one of us on the site are beautiful in our own ways, be it physically or internally, or both! :)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    How come there's no such acronym for hot Dads. How about FILTH? Fathers I like to hump.

That. Is. Rad!!!! I am SO going home and telling that to my husband.
  • brookerega
    Options

That. Is. Rad!!!! I am SO going home and telling that to my husband.

@Laceylala - Thank you girl for showing me that there is a "quote" button. Hahaha. I'm still learning!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    pffft you guys and your double meanings!!

oh there is one for fathers...

DILF
  • brookerega
    Options

DILF

Bahahaha! Thanks for sharing!
  • Cherrycandy
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options

DILF

I think I like FILTH better....as in "Wow, I'd like to !*^%! that FILTH!" wink wink:love:
  • brookerega
    Options
    You can do it! :)

Thanks, doll! Just accepted your friend's request. Here's to losing weight together! :)
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    shoot...i want to become a milf too :blushing:

Welcome! It will come with hardwork and dedication...if you set your mind to it you will achieve it!
  • jizenna
    Options
    Ha ha, that was a good one roaddog, had me laughing!
  • brookerega
    Options
    shoot...i want to become a milf too :blushing:

Welcome! It will come with hardwork and dedication...if you set your mind to it you will achieve it!

Thanks so much for the positivity and motivation. I have no reason to quit now. :) I'm not looking back until my goal weight is achieved. :)