Newbie here :)

Options
My name is Crystal and I have been a dieter all my life, or so it feels like. The scale goes down and then goes right back up. I have a two year old son who is my motivation to get healthy. I've lost 52 pounds over the past year, but still have a ways to go. I came to this site hoping to find some friends and some motivation :)

Replies

• Cherrycandy
    Options
    Hey! Im with ya! You can add me if you want! :)
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey.
  • cyndi101
    Options
    Losing 52 lbs is Awesome!
    Welcome...
    You will Love it here!:flowerforyou:
  • notwCherri
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am looking for encouragement, motivation. And to meet people I can encourage & help motivate!!
    My name is Cherri. I am 47. YIKES!! I have 7 kids, 4 grandkids, and an amazing husband!! I would have to say I have
    been a dieter all my teen/adult life. In my teens I became obscessed with my weight which would be the beginning of
    about 8 yrs with anorexia/bulimia. I 'hid' it well. No one knew until 1987 when I finally became pregnant and my migraines began to get worse. At four months along I was down to 114lbs. My doctor told me to eat....therefore I did.... and haven't
    figured out how to get a handle on it since. Food has become a safety net from the migraines - or so my mind believes.
    I need to learn to break that belief and be free to be healthy. Now to make things even more interesting, a year and a half
    ago I was in an auto accident which left me with MPD (Myofascial Pain Disorder - similar to Fibromyalgia). Now I am in constant back pain. Exercising is exhausting for me but I am determined to get into the best shape my body & God will allow.
    I hope to lose 30 pounds, 20 by July. In July our youngest daughter is getting married. I want to look & feel awesome for that day....and the rest of my life!!
  • jenfaye
    jenfaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat as you but without any kids. Just trying to lose weight and eat healthier. Gained 50 lbs for the past 6 years so I'm trying to lose it all and get back to my original weight. Add me :smile:
  • fat2phatmommy
    fat2phatmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :happy: