4 things women tend to skip that can deliver results

Options
2»

Replies

• eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    thanks for postign this! very interesting :)
  • tahoemads
    tahoemads Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    this is great! i did 3 out of 4 this morning and know i'll pay for it tomorrow. in a GOOD way! it's worth the "i'm going to puke" feeling. :)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    6 months ago I couldn't lift a dumbbell above 10 pounds...now I'm doing deadlifts with 115 pounds (more than my weight!) and squats with 95 pounds...we did shoulder press today and I hit a high of 65 pounds...look better than I ever did, and I'm strong!! And I still only weigh 108 pounds, no bulk on me!

PLEASE ladies, pick up those weights!! They will do you a world of good!
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    check
    check
    check
    and check

ditto.
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    Did someone copy my blog post? Cuz, I swear I just said that stuff a lttle while ago. LOL!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Did someone copy my blog post? Cuz, I swear I just said that stuff a lttle while ago. LOL!

LOL, yes you did and didnt it get deleted because it offended some!!! Crazy!!!!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Looks interesting I'm going to read it later thanks for the info.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I appreciate this info!! Will re-evaluate my workouts!
  • clipsychic
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Makes me glad I'm over 1/3 of my way through P90x! I actually think I haven't lost a single pound yet but I know my clothes fit better and I'm much stronger in all areas. While for me, I want the scale to go down, I know there is more than just that number. This morning was my 'Plyometrics' and I completed the whole thing, no adaptations! While that doesn't sound fabulous to some, I'm still in the 190s in weight (I think, I'm forbidden from the scale until the end) - and I'm working my butt off one way or another!!

I'm glad to read this though. My husband has been telling me this for a while and I finally listened in January! :)

Keep it up folks!!!!
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Seems like I'm on the right track!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Looks like I need to invest in some weights!
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I actually just purchased the Bowflex SelectTech 1090 a few days ago and cannot wait for it to arrive!!