I am awesome

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
Okay here's my big success story for today.

I went to the gas station. They had fresh Snickerdoodle cookies. You know the really good ones that are just chewy enough to be perfect and melt in your mouth, about 8 inches in diameter. I left with out getting one. Hey one small step for man kind, one giant step for Anna. Yeah, me. I resisted the cookie devil and ate raisens instead.:huh:

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    Okay here's my big success story for today.

I went to the gas station. They had fresh Snickerdoodle cookies. You know the really good ones that are just chewy enough to be perfect and melt in your mouth, about 8 inches in diameter. I left with out getting one. Hey one small step for man kind, one giant step for Anna. Yeah, me. I resisted the cookie devil and ate raisens instead.:huh:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Yay you! I couldn't resist the big chocolate cookies they had at work yesterday. They were freshly baked and the chocolate chips did the stretchy thing when you broke it apart. But, in the old days, I would have had 2. Yesterday I only had 1. Yay us! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo !!

Now I have always wondered why oh why the snickerdoodles are not kept behind the counter with the cigarettes?!?:grumble:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    They should be. You should have to show you BMI card that states you are under a certain amount before you can buy one.
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    way to go! :drinker: It is SO TOUGH to be good. :explode: But you did it....good for you!:love:
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL! I just got that whole...."BMI card" thing. WOO! that was too funny. My eyes are leaking now.

Thanks I needed a good laugh!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    You ARE awesome. That is very hard to resist a snack, let alone a really yummy one that you love. Good job!
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    COOKIES are EVIL! I went to fl to stay with my mom over the summer and thanks to cookies and no self control if it is in the kitchen - I was up 17 pounds in four short months! I don't buy cookies when shopping but my mother on the other hand buys in bulk!!!!! uuuggghhhhh!:explode:

BUT I am almost back to where i was when i got to fl so yeah for that but just think how much farther I would be if it wasn't for the cookie!

hey I might make that my motivational saying " look how much farther I would be - if not for the cookie!" it even rhymes!:laugh:
  • p90x_Dude
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT.......now if only I can drive by Krispi Kreme without looking in the "Hot Now" sign direction. I can see it from my house which is 5 miles away :laugh:
  • monica5237
    Options
    that is great i love cookies but i have had to say NO NO NO slapping my hand
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay Anna!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!