What goes in your oatmeal?

Options
Currently, I put cinnamon, wheat germ, ground flaxseed, bee pollen, 1/2 banana, and a packet of Truvia in mine. Looking for other suggestions so I don't get burned out on this.

Replies

• bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Cocoa and unsweetened coconut.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    oo yummy idea on the cocoa and coconut!

If I have plain oatmeal I usually add a few raisins and a tbls on peanut butter. But usually I buy the better oats flavored oatmeals :)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Uhm BUMP girl! It's so versatile the ideas are endless!

I've been wanting to try:
    oatmeal made with soy milk, a whipped banana added, and 1tbs flax with golden raisins, mini morsels and walnuts on top!

I like just walnuts and truvia. But adding protein powder is really quite delish too!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Half water and Half semi skimmed milk, microwave then add around 30g of Sultanas
  • dreamc08
    dreamc08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    frozen fruit and/or banana :)

edit: also, whole berry cranberry sauce added in is delish!
  • princesschikee
    Options
    Uhm BUMP girl! It's so versatile the ideas are endless!

I've been wanting to try:
    oatmeal made with soy milk, a whipped banana added, and 1tbs flax with golden raisins, mini morsels and walnuts on top!

I like just walnuts and truvia. But adding protein powder is really quite delish too!

I've used Silk unsweetened Almond milk. That's pretty good.
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nutella! I know it's not necessarily the healthiest thing to put in it, but 1 tbsp does the trick. It's the only way I can stomach it.
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like to dice 1/4 apple and put that in there, along with 1/2 banana, raisins/craisins, and top with walnuts/pecans. Add a little brown sugar and cinnamon at the end.

Some interesting ideas here that I need to try out.
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    About 7-10 "honey cinnamon almonds", crushed, and a coupla teaspoons of milk... yum!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Walnuts, sometimes stewed apples and a handful of chopped dates, and ı make it with semi skimmed milk when I make it.
  • gokate1
    Options
    apple and cinnamon
    or
    strawberries and milk
    or
    blueberries and peaches