New :)

Options
I just downloaded this app on my iPhone and I already realize that everyone helps everyone out. No matter where you're from or who you are, everyone is positive and extremely helpful.

Replies

• chefchazz
    Options
    its true. i ve been on here for 8 days and I LOVE IT!!! welcome:flowerforyou:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    heythere, welcome to the site, there is a lot of info and people willing to help you on your way to your goals
    best wishes and good luck

feel free to add me as a friend if you want

Craig
  • loreal88
    Options
    :heart: I am new here too and wow it is sure keeping me honest. Love this site!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Hi...I've been here about 3 weeks. I love it! I get so much support. When I get down on myself or don't feel like I have the energy to exercise I know some encouragement is just a mouse click away! One word of advice though, remember when people give you advice on here they are not professionals. Some of it is great and accurate, other times it is purely their opinions. Just listen to your body. Send me a friend request if you want to.

:flowerforyou:
    Angela
  • randipaige91
    Options
    Thanks to all! :) I'm so glad to have such great support. I just can't stay motivated.
  • sophistigress
    sophistigress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here also, I am loving the app. I was missing so much good info without it. I put the start of my weight since I started with myfitnesspal, but in the couple months I've been working out, I have lost 20 pounds, 30 more to go!
  • sophistigress
    sophistigress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you