day one

Options
30 lbs in 30 days. i think i can,i think i can 261lbs start hcg diet

Replies

• YakumoFuji
    YakumoFuji Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    be careful there mate, 1lb a day is unsafe. 'reccomendations' are like 2lb a week max type deal. 1lb a day is ridiculous.
  • oscelyn
    Options
    Ambitious and lots of room for failure. Would not recommend this.
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Bob-
    im starting at 260 as well, and obviously im no personal traininer, but i would say that to have a negative 3500 cal burn per day is really aggressive and few people's metabolisms will provide such change.

I recommend a more realistic goal, and use your pound a day as a "stretch" goal (as we would say here @ work)

Either way Good Luck to you !! You can do it!
  • bobcouillard
    Options
    doing the hcg diet and walking everyday.it sounds like it will work.my wife is joining me in this,together we will win
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh, well i havent done any research on "hormonal" based diet injections, but im sure its too $$$ for me.

Let us know how it works out. I hope it helps you meet your goals!
  • bryanKS
    bryanKS Posts: 2
    Options
    There are several recent studies out there that discredit the HcG diet. (http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/fitness/weight-loss-challenge/2011-01-24-hcgdiet24_ST_N.htm/?loc=interstitialskip)

That said, My mother has been on this diet for the last six months or so and while I don't think the HcG has done anything but empty her bank account, the regimen and ultra low calorie intake has made a big difference in her weight. If you can deal with the low calorie requirements without becoming an irritable *kitten* (like me on diets like these), then more power to you.